We are very happy to announce that, at long last, the new ITP “Developing Strategies for National Chemicals Management” (ITP320) has been published in the Sida programme catalogue for 2018.
The invitation brochure and the application form are available at the Sida webpage.
Information are available at our own website: https://www.kemi.se/en/about-us/our-work/international-work/itp-320-developing-strategies-for-national-chemicals-management (https://www.kemi.se/en) as well.
KemI will organise a total of seven programmes during the period 2018-2022. This time we will primarily focus on a limited number of countries (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Moldova, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Laos, Myanmar and Bangladesh) although candidates from other countries in the three regions Africa, East Europe and Asia may also be considered. Given the high number of prospective candidates, the selection criteria will be strictly applied.
We will consider e.g.
- The relevance of the nominating organisation for chemicals management at the national level
- The position of the applicant within the organisation
- The project plan objectives, activities, expected results and time plan
- The endorsement of the project plan by the nominating organisation
As before, the programme main beneficiaries are government officials working in ministries and authorities. However, candidates from other relevant organisations with a responsibility and mandate to develop national chemicals management may also be considered. Please feel free to share the information as you find appropriate. The programme covers all travels, accommodation, meals and course material. Financial support for the change project is however not included.
- The first ITP three-week training course will be in Sweden 9-27 April 2018
- The project seminar, in a country yet to be decided, will be held 19-23 November 2018.
- The deadline for application is 1 February 2018.
- The applications should be filled in electronically, printed, signed, scanned and sent by email to email@example.com