IMPACTS OF KEMI SUPPORTED PROGRAMS
The Swedish Chemicals Agency (KemI) has been supporting several African countries through their Global Programme in chemicals management. Under this programme KemI is collaborating with a range of partners including the Africa Institute, FAO, UNEP, and the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation, the University of Cape Town, and the BRS Secretariat.
You have been selected to take part in this survey because you participated in one or more of the following events:
- Mass Media Workshop (September 2017)
- Enforcement MEA Workshop (March 2017, Nairobi)
- Globally Harmonised System Workshop (October 2016, Lusaka)
- Guidance Document Workshop (November 2015, Pretoria)
- African Regional Workshop (October 2016, Cape Town)
- Workshop on Building Regional Collaboration in SADC (October 2017, Johannesburg)
- Workshop on risk reduction of Highly Hazardous Pesticides (April 2016, Johannesburg)
- SAPReF Strategic Planning Workshop (July 2015, Harare)
Your participation in this survey is important and highly appreciated. The questionnaire takes about 10 minutes to fill in. All questions will be handled confidentially.
Pleases tick or circle and write the number of the appropriate response on the LEFT of the response
Please complete the survey by 31 September 2018. If you have any question, please contact Dr Koebu Khalema at email@example.com